Love Never Dies...Khloe Kardashian Admits She Regularly Checks Up on Ex-Husband Lamar Odom

It looks like Khloe Kardashian may not completely be over her ex...In a new sneak peek video from the season 11 premiere of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, the 31-year-old admits she frequently checks up on ex-husband Lamar Odom.

In the clip, Khloe complains about her broken Blackberry, mainly because it contains an important phone number -- Lamar's.

"Why do you need Lamar's number?" Kim Kardashian asks when she realizes who her younger sister is trying to reach...Khloe quickly responds, "So I can check on him. I haven't had my Blackberry all week since I've been here 'cause it's broken. And I wanted to make sure he's okay. Can't I do that?"

After Kim tells Khloe she deserves better, the clip jumps to a solo interview with Khloe, defending her decision to stay in touch with the basketball star.

"Lamar and I loved each other deeply, and I don't believe in just acting like that relationship never existed," she says. "Things happened, but that doesn't just stop me from caring about him or loving him."

Kardashian and Odom officially divorced in July. Since then, Khloe has been giving love another shot with a new boyfriend, NBA star James Harden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God blessed me with such an Amazing man : Mega Church Pastor, Paula White